We would like to inform you of the mandatory internal regulations when using the services of the Sunrise Glamping Retreat complex.
Please note that when you pay for Sunrise Glamping Retreat services, you are automatically accepting and complying with these rules. In case of non-compliance with the regulations, SC Miruna Construct AG SRL. does not assume any responsibility towards the Client and may claim compensation for the damages caused by the clients to the space of the complex, the goods, the instruments, etc., inside the complex.
Sunrise Glamping Retreat reserves the right to select customers.
1. The entrance of the Sunrise Glamping Retreat complex is made only with the consent of the complex staff.
2. The valid price list as well as the operating hours are displayed at the Reception. The management of the Sunrise Glamping Retreat reserves the right to change existing rates or operating hours at any time without prior notice. All information will be displayed and updated.
3. Sunrise Glamping Retreat assumes no responsibility for the loss or disappearance of personal belongings left unattended or forgotten in any indoor or outdoor location within the complex, as well as for valuables. We recommend that you do not leave your personal belongings and valuables unattended and unattended, as these are your own responsibility.
4. On the territory of Sunrise Glamping Retreat, photography and filming are allowed with respect to the privacy of existing customers, but the management of the complex does not assume responsibility for the processing or distribution by customers of these photo-video materials.
5. Anyone benefiting from the services provided by Sunrise Glamping Retreat is required to follow the instructions and instructions of the staff.
6. In exceptional cases, technical failures, lack of water or electricity, etc., or other cases / situations that may affect the activity of the complex, the management of the complex may change the program displayed at the entrance or may interrupt the activity. In this case, the paid services will not be able to be refunded, but will be able to be compensated with other services on another day.
7. In order to avoid accidents, please follow the instructions of the staff and the warning panels, as you are solely responsible for your integrity and physical safety.
8. Please notify the staff in case of extraordinary events (accidents, fire, the presence of dangerous objects, etc.) in order to intervene.
9. Sunrise Glamping Retreat will not be held responsible for any accidents caused by improper use of the equipment, in accordance with the instructions, pictograms, operating regulations, etc.
10. Persons who violate this regulation will be evacuated, without refund of the price paid, and in case of repeated indiscipline, they will no longer have access to the complex.
11. Failure to comply with the above obligations will lead to the application of warnings and sanctions, as follows, but not limited to this list: access to the premises.
12. The above penalties also apply to non-compliance with the order and cleanliness of the premises.
13. In the event of damage or malfunction, damage to equipment, equipment, space or any other property made available, entails the consequences provided by the regulations and legislation in force, the person at fault bearing the value of the damage caused.
14. Refusal to suffer damage caused by improper use, damage to equipment, equipment, space or any other property made available, entails the consequences provided by the regulations and legislation in force.
15. Failure to comply with any other regulations, rules and legal provisions in force entails the consequences for the perpetrators.
16. Any dispute or misunderstanding will be settled amicably between the parties, and in case of non-settlement, the disputes will be resolved in the competent court at the headquarters of Miruna Construct AG SRL.
17. Customers are solely responsible for providing their own equipment, clothing, etc. appropriate to the mountain location, any natural impediment / factor (weather, rain, wind, cold, etc.) that causes them physical, mental or any other harm, not being in the responsibility of the management / staff of the complex and not being able to constitute a reason for requesting the refund of the price paid.
18. The clients are the only ones responsible for the observance of the regulations regarding the proper use of the tent and stove, made available on our website, the management / staff of the complex not being responsible for the smoke from the stove, water in the tent, fire damage, etc. they can occur as a result of the improper use of the tools and / or goods made available to the client within the complex.
19. Clients are solely responsible for ensuring the permanent supervision and protection of adults with various physical / mental difficulties that require accompaniment, the management / staff of the complex not being liable for any damages of any kind suffered by them.
20. It is forbidden to enter the complex with food and drinks, other than those sold at the reception or restaurant of the complex. the nature that may occur as a result of this consumption. The management of the complex reserves the right to take the measures it deems necessary in case of violation of the ban and to identify such situations, including the right to evacuate the client without refunding the price paid for the services of the complex.
1. It is forbidden to enter the complex under the influence of alcohol or drugs, with a repulsive appearance or in dirty clothes. Sunrise Glamping Retreat reserves the right to select customers to maintain the quality of service provided to its customers.
2. It is forbidden to enter the complex with weapons of any kind or objects considered dangerous. Please keep order in the complex and do not provoke scandals or acts of violence, otherwise the management of the complex will take all the necessary immediate measures to protect the customers present, the location and property of the complex, until the arrival of law enforcement .
4. Guests receive the services of the resort in the order of arrival.
5. Upon entering the complex, the clients will fill in a form (check-in) and will be able to take note of the internal regulations and the regulations regarding the use of the tent and stove, which are displayed on the site and with which you agreed at the time. making the reservation.
6. Upon leaving the complex (check-out), the staff of the complex will check the condition of the tent and the goods used by customers, any defect or improper use that caused damage to the goods being the responsibility of the customer who agrees to pay the damage.
1. It is forbidden to introduce or consume drinks or food inside the complex, other than those sold at the reception or restaurant of the complex.
2. It is mandatory to keep the complex clean and to observe the hygienic-sanitary norms inside the complex.
3. Pets are not allowed on Sunrise Glamping Retreat.
4. Keep quiet so as not to disturb other customers between 23.00-08.00.
5. Bath towels or bed linen will not be used for: wiping dyed hair, removing make-up, cleaning shoes, suitcases, flooring, etc., their use being strictly appropriate to their nature / purpose.
6. Towels will be used exclusively for body use.
7. It is forbidden to use obscene, inappropriate language, indecent, violent gestures, as well as behavior that affects the comfort and physical / mental integrity of customers and staff of the complex.
8. To respect the personnel and not to damage the goods of the complex: furniture, equipment, hygienic-sanitary installations, etc. Deterioration of the property of the complex entails the imputation of its value to the persons who caused it.
9. Not to leave with objects from the endowment of the complex, which entails the imputation of their value to the persons who committed such a deed, as well as the application of any measures and / legal, civil / criminal actions, towards the person in question.
10. Inside the complex, the clients will listen to music at a low volume without disturbing the other clients.
11. It is forbidden to use the grills in other places than the specially arranged ones.
12. It is forbidden to introduce in the complex by the clients the foreign persons who are not accommodated without the consent of the staff of the complex.